- Blood Pressure Log
- Blood Sugar Log
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Using Your New Marketplace Coverage – https://www.healthcare.gov/using-your-new-marketplace-coverage/
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – www.bcbswy.com
- United Health Care – www.uhc.com
- Cigna – www.cigna.com
- Tricare – www.tricare.mil
- Wyoming Medicaid – www.health.wyo.gov
- Medicare – www.noridianmedicare.com
- Great West Life – www.greatwestlife.com/
Informational and Trusted Websites
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention – www.cdc.gov
- Wyoming Department of Health- https://health.wyo.gov/
How is My Visit Coded?
- Evaluation and Management Services Guide (December 2010) – This guide is designed to provide education on evaluation and management services. It includes the following information: medical record documentation, evaluation and management billing and coding considerations, the “1995 Documentation Guidelines for Evaluation and Management Services” and the “1997 Documentation Guidelines for Evaluation and Management Services.”
- 1995 Documentation Guidelines for Evaluation and Management Services.
- 1997 Documentation Guidelines for Evaluation and Management Services.
E/M services health care professionals may use either version of the 1995 or 1997 documentation guidelines, not a combination of the two, for a patient encounter. An FAQ on 1995 & 1997 Documentation Guidelines for Evaluation & Management Services can be accessed in the Downloads Section below. It provides information about using the 1997 documentation guidelines for an extended history of present illness along with other elements from the 1995 guidelines to document an E/M service performed on or after September 10, 2013